Get Gmail and Google’s Intelligent collaboration Tools for your Business.
Why start selling G Suite?
G Suite has a leg up on traditional email hosting providers because of Google Cloud’s best-in-class reliability & security. Consumers have come to trust the Google brand over the years, which makes it easy for resellers to acquire new customers and keep churn rates low.
What is offered in this module?
- G Suite Basic Free Trial (offered optionally)
- G Suite Basic
- G Suite Business Free Trial (offered optionally)
- G Suite Business
What is the difference between G Suite Basic & G Suite Business?
G Suite Basic comes with:
- Business email addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Video and voice calls
- Integrated online calendars
- 30GB of online storage for file syncing and sharing
- Online text documents, spreadsheets and slides
- Easy to create project sites
- Security and admin controls
- 24/7 phone and email support
G Suite Business comes with:
- Everything in G Suite Basic, plus:
- Unlimited Storage (or 1TB per user if fewer than 5 users)
- Advanced admin controls for Drive
- Audit and reporting insights for Drive
- Google Vault for eDiscovery
- Easily search and export to different formats
- Archive all emails sent by your company
- Set message retention policies
- Place and enforce litigation holds on inboxes